Watermelon Summer Salad
Serves: 2 | Preparation & Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 100gms mixed salad greens
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, optional
Put the greens in a salad bowl and toss them with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, if required.
Top with watermelon, cucumber, blueberries, cheese and lightly toss.
Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Pro tip: Add grilled chicken for added protein.