Information Collection and Use
- We may collect personal information when you use our Site, place an order, or interact with us in any other way. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping address, and payment information.
- We use this information to provide and improve our services, process your orders, and communicate with you about your orders and our services.
- We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending you promotional emails about our products and services. You may opt-out of receiving these emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- We use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your device until they expire or you delete them.
- We use the following types of cookies:
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function properly and cannot be disabled. They include cookies that enable you to log in, add items to your cart, and checkout securely.
Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how users interact with our Site by collecting information about page views, traffic sources, and other usage statistics.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and provide you with a more personalized experience.
Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant ads based on your browsing behavior and preferences.
You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect your ability to use our Site.
Third-Party Service Providers
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our Site and provide our services. These providers may have access to your personal information to perform services on our behalf.
- We only work with service providers who we trust and who we believe have appropriate data privacy and security measures in place.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, and service providers as necessary to provide our services and operate our Site.
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect your personal information when you place an order on our Site.
- You have the right to access and control your personal information that we collect and process.
- You may request that we correct, update, or delete your personal information at any time.