Rainbow Salad Wraps
Serves: 4 | Preparation & Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Tortilla wraps
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red Bell Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow Bell Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small Onion
- Red Otter Farms Lettuce Greens
- 100 grams Hummus
- Handful of fresh coriander or parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh Lemon juice
- 1 small Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Toss cucumber, bell pepper & onion with the vinaigrette and keep it aside
Lay the wraps on a flat surface. Spread the hummus on the wrap, followed by placing lettuce leaves over it. Now put the rest of the ingredients on top and spread evenly.
Fold in two of the four sides of the wrap about 1/2 inch (so fold top and bottom) Then take the other side and wrap it up tightly! Cut wraps in half or leave whole.
Enjoy the wraps with your favourite dip!