Lettuce Salad with Yogurt Ranch & Hazelnuts
Serves: 4 | Preparation & Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Red Otter Farms Star leaf lettuce or butter lettuce
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup cranberries (optional)
- Handful of fresh parsley leaves
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Crush the hazelnuts and roughly chop the cranberries.
Place the lettuce leaves on a platter. Drizzle the salad, then top it with nuts & cranberries.
Sprinkle some parsley and serve immediately.