Herby, Seedy Lettuce Salad
Serves: 4 | Preparation & Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Red Otter Farms Butter lettuce or Oak lettuce
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup spring onion, chopped
- ¼ cup pistachio, chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into bite size pieces
- Mixed seeds (white sesame, pumpkin), toasted
- Sea salt
- 2 teaspoon tahini
- 4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Add all the ingredients of the dressing in a blender and blend well until smooth and creamy.
In a large bowl toss the lettuce with mint, spring onion, seeds, and dressing.
Sprinkle pistachio and avocado and serve.