Green Salad with Peaches & Mint Vinaigrette
Serves: 4 | Preparation & Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Red Otter Farms lettuce & salad greens, roughly hand chopped
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered & toasted
- 3/4 cup feta cheese or goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mint, slivered
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
To prepare vinaigrette: Combine mint leaves and lemon juice in a saucepan, bring to a boil and remove from the heat. Let it steep for about 10 minutes. Strain it and extract all the liquid. Add oil, vinegar, honey & salt and whisk well to combine.
To prepare salad: Toss the greens and almonds in a salad bowl and drizzle some vinaigrette. Add peaches and gently toss again.
Serve the salad topped with crumbled cheese.