Green Peach Salad with Feta
Serves: 2 | Preparation & Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Red Otter Farms spicy salad blend
- 2 peaches, cut into halves or sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- A pinch of salt
Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Lightly dress the salad and then plate. Dress the peach slices separately and then scatter them over the greens.
Sprinkle some feta and black pepper. Serve immediately.